Monday, January 11, 2010

Petite Career Dresses I Am 47 Year Old Petite Female Who Wants To Learn To Weld, Is It A Good Career Opp?

I am 47 year old petite female who wants to learn to weld, is it a good career opp? - petite career dresses

I am a welder, and I say go for it.

There is a real shortage of welders, and if you have a mechanical inclination, have you never without work

1. go to school for welding

2. obtain employment in an experiment at the flea market

Maybe you should do some research on production processes and manual processing to be done, and in his spare time. That do not run on Alto welding on his time as a welder

Good luck

3 comments:

MACprinc... said...

I think you should do everything and please.Women minorities (I'm both) have more power than they have done for many years, and I think even if you have the opportunity to do what he wants with his life that the should be the same. Good luck, hope it works for you!

>Jonny< said...

Though I'm younger than you and I'm too young to get a job, I just say ... To go with her. Actually, I know that some welding. Probably even more than you. So on we go with him. If you solder this thing, why do you ask me. Go do it: D

SM92 said...

You can earn a lot of money and if you find a class to teach him, never too old to learn a new skill. and for a race, all depends on how good a teacher you.
In any case, good luck in dealing with

Post a Comment