Thursday, January 28, 2010

Diaper Punishment 2 If I Punish My Son And Do The Same Thing Sould I Receve The Same Punishment?

If i punish my son and do the same thing sould i receve the same punishment? - diaper punishment 2

ok 2 months ago Adout 9 years Ole has been expelled from school, so tolld Poopie pants when he once again that pooped Wold Wher puneshed by a layer and has done over the last 2mothes as diapers, and I was like beeing a baby treated. and then a week ago I had a acedent I made my bed and my wife, when Sayed was my child, what Wher layers will now receive the same punishment punesh thid off or not. ps we need to wear diapers Wher privliges from our bathroom and peeing in diapers and shit is what I am doing too many layers Wher

10 comments:

♥What...Is my Autism Showing ♥ said...

Are you a 9?
The spell checker that suggests!

canned.i... said...

Did u do it on purpose?
I doubt it
He did not. Some children, and if u can of waste in the bath to help the left and he has to go, he will not be able to go probably keep constipation
Im sure that it was humiliating for him. Crapin ur pants not endear U. Children recall ever

Friendly... said...

First, the layer just dramtical May cause mental scars, do not use this method. Second, a god damn hypocrite and learn the rule of law. I swear if you remove the belt you stupid penalties.

adam said...

Well, I assume that his joke, but what I've seen Unfortunetly life, until I `t be surprised if he was honest, religious or anything ...

Mrs Joker said...

Yes, it's not his fault, how can we punish him, no offense, but you should be punished

laura. said...

Your a stud
Posted this question twice
ITS NOT FUNNY
Illness of her

laura. said...

Your a stud
Posted this question twice
ITS NOT FUNNY
Illness of her

Penelope R said...

He must be helped, not punished, and I will continue to!

girl said...

That seems strange why his 9-year-old son and pooping his pants? If your case that you / he will be pain in the stomach and could not the toilet, then your child is punished shoudlnt occur, accidents, and perhaps had the flu or something. Well, if this is not the reason, then maybe you have to deal with that, it is a physical problem that you are good with your or emotional. The same goes for you, why the shit in the pants should not one in diapers Punishement so humiliating for him, as if there is something wrong with him and he needs. It's crazy.

horsemad said...

Your child is 9 should be able to go to the toilet, and probably also, but it could be a little shy at school?
embarrassed you ask?
2 only to him and say he's a big boy and shit in his pants is not pleasant, and need only inform the teacher if he should go to the bathroom, biting habit.
in only fair that everyone has his pants were young when they hit.
Oh, and make sure you go to the bathroom before bedtime.
: P Do not forget to say, to tell / ask if you really need to go.
I hope that helped a little.

Post a Comment