Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Treating Concrete Cracks Before Tiling How Do I Repair Posts Bowing On 104 Square Foot Deck?

How do I repair posts bowing on 104 square foot deck? - treating concrete cracks before tiling

I have a 104-square-foot second story deck that I built with a friend last year. He is assisted by four points 4x4x16 solid concrete piers 6 feet on the ground. The cover is stable but I noticed that last year pressure treated 4x4 posts (pine have vanished), and made a little - sought after because of the reduction, if it was wet, a common problem - and two positions out to about 1 cm distance doubled on both sides of the bridge. Is it necessary to replace these positions, and if so - how can I do this without the platform as a whole? Should I instead of the 6x6 posts, and perhaps for other types of wood such as cedar?

0 comments:

Post a Comment