Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Florida Title Agency What Are My Rights As A Renter In Florida For Early Termination/ Sending A Certified Letter To My Forward Addr

What are my rights as a renter in Florida for early termination/ sending a certified letter to my forward addr - florida title agency

I turned in a letter of early termination and gave the notice required by the owner to send their message. Chpt Title VI. 83,575 The owner must give written notice to the tenant within 15 days before the beginning of the reporting period are included in the lease. The written notice shall all fees, fines and other charges to the tenant pursuant to this paragraph.

What are my rights? He never did receive an invitation from them by a letter and send it, even if the specified delivery address. Now we have just a phone call from the collection agency claim we owe them money. The collector said in a letter 3rd June We have moved to the 5th April and then turn your key on 20 April. In addition to a copy of my credit card required. He threatened that the house that I own, is impaired. Please tell me what are my rights. I know that I enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment