Thursday, December 31, 2009

Retaining Wall Quote My Neighbor That Has Bamboo Drops Leaves On My Backyard How Can I Get Him To Cut It Down?

My neighbor that has bamboo drops leaves on my backyard How can i get him to cut it down? - retaining wall quote

I live in Chula Vista, California. My neighbor has a retaining wall on the straight bamboo fence. Growing up under the fence in my garden. It also has a negative impact of the closure. And all the leaves fall on my backyard. Whom can I contact, or is there a law that can also remove bamboo

1 comments:

Cat said...

You can cut or to kill a bamboo that reaches your property.

But you can not go than you can say no more, take it to a neighbor to your tree because you do not like falling leaves on the side of the fence.

If the fence is yours, and it has been damaged, you have an event in May for the next payment of the invoice for the repair or replacement.

If you replace the fence, I would consider keeping a barrier to the low 2 to 3 feet below the earth, the things from your garden.

Post a Comment