Saturday, February 13, 2010

What Is A Good High Quality Dvd-rw What Are Your Opinions On DVD Recorder's Recording Qualities?

What are your opinions on DVD Recorder's Recording Qualities? - what is a good high quality dvd-rw

As you know, most DVD recorders, the possibility of inclusion in different grades, each changing the amount of available space on a DVD. I have a Philips DVD recorder, and there are 8 Quality Settings M1 (the highest quality, Rank: 1 hours) to M8 (VHS-quality, room: 8 hours). Using DVD + R and DVD + RW. I also had problems with double-layer DVD will not work. So if you want the best quality that can burn for an hour!

Do you think pain of losing a DVD + R (write once) want to be a one-hour program? What are your views on the qualities of others? VHS quality is good? Comments? Comments?

2 comments:

Looneyto... said...

I had a Sony DVD recorder and I thought gave the best shots. I agree with the question of the quality of settngs different, but I generally used as a recorder on one of the lowest values and the recordings were still really strong. The sale not sure, but the Sony has the option to delete the entries are recorded on a VHS.

Deeski Lub said...

Thanks for the great question!

I hope to soon have a DVD burner, and none of them knew. I can not wait to see what answers you get.

Good luck!

Post a Comment