Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ceramic Causes Sore Throat What Do I Do About Cat Acne?

What do I do about cat acne? - ceramic causes sore throat

Hello to all: My cat seems to have cat acne develops in 2-3 weeks. In the past, some of which were given spots on the chin, but not much at all and come and go. Now, however, seems to go around the chin. When should you worry? I saw some pictures online, although some cats have open wounds and bleeding, my cat is not even close at this point, but I would obviously like to avoid.
My husband and I traveled a lot on the weekends in recent weeks, this dish would leave, plastic containers instead of large ceramic bowl little (plastic only fit anymore). In addition, there were more, and loves to pose in front of his plastic jug of water into drinking water. I hope that this will cause the juice-IT yesterday threw his full plastic! How long does it take to see improvements? What can I do to solve the problem? Thanks for the help!

3 comments:

presouzK... said...

This could well be the stress, spent the weekend had ... I had moved a past love my cat Alex is the life for about six months of stress, it seemed, we are in a rented house under construction. He went with him the whole time, but after we moved into the new house, which was good for the rest of his life. In love, has noticed that in the year 100 of the sill of age were made while we lived there, maybe it was?

My cat now that I sometimes I think his efforts in the past when I needed a good night and shut the bedroom door the next day the acne I emphasize it was not for me. Needless to say, you do not. Even cats can be allergic to a food, the delicateobserved even after a year .. FYI .. My cat seems to have a face swollen from eating meat has a strong nip cat toy .. both when you're gone, it is possible

I have a bit of Neosporin VETERANS ok .. Enough to kill the germs to make it moist and humid.

Therefore, it is my experience, good luck with your cat ..

Patches said...

The cat of my roommates had this problem. She is allergic to the ceramic plates with a painting of them, and plastic utensils. Changed its clearer on glass and metal and have not had any acne since. Try using a large metal container for dogs, perhaps? Or a glass bowl?

I do not exclude the possibility of food allergies, however. I personally am of the opinion that the natural balance cat food is great. And I can eat less because it is so good for them!

eyJude said...

If her cat.
Take a cloth and put some soap to wash my face and wash environment. (Be sure to rinse well)

I had the same problem with a previous cat ... the vet said
They eat and chin in the diet. or if the cat's face is directed downward in order to work. (always above the cup)

I'm getting an injection of gravity when you go ... some of them have a small plate of food. , Solved that for me.
Good luck

Post a Comment